We'll be focusing on how we’ve helped The Rhodes Trust break down barriers for disabled people and take a wider look at disability and usability from the user’s perspective .
- Why is this important right now for the Charity and NFP sector
- What are the legal, moral and ethical issues
- How much user engagement is lost when a site in dificult to access
- How to organisations can write and structure content to enable users
- How to create an inclusive space for your disabled audience
- How an accessible site looks compared to one that isn’t
- How to work with both internal and external stakeholders to get the best results